lis mitchell: mango afficianado
Lis Mitchell is a human with four decades of experience piloting this particular meatsack. She is a writer, artist, photographer, improv actress, lapsed stand-up comic, UX designer, and most recently, mother to Doombringer. She, her husband, and spawnling live in Seattle, a metropolis of the Pacific Northwest. Lis likes to drink tea, play Geoguessr, photograph and sketch in botanical gardens, and watch The Great British Bake-Off. Despite being raised a Mormon Republican in Utah, Lis turned into an atheist bleeding heart liberal.
A function of Lis's brain bits being a little whacky is that she gets very obsessed with things. Things like the island of Kauai. Or T.E. Lawrence. Or octopuses. Y'know.
Logistics: Her pronouns are she/her and they/theirs.
If she won a million dollars or the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes, she would:
- spend the next three years trotting around the world to all the places she's visited in Geoguessr
- establish a scholarship for women in science
- build a guest cottage for the cat, the dog, and their worthy caretaker (allergies suck)
- fund an asthma clinic and a school on Kauai
- go back to school and study forensics
Previous Biography, with bonus annotations from FutureLis